THE KIMBERLEY EXPERIENCE
EDMONTON'S SEVEN TIME BUILDER OF THE YEAR
LIVING, BREATHING, AWARD WINNING EXCELLENCE SINCE 1989.
Being the best isn’t just a #goal for Kimberley.
- 2020 Home Owner Mark of Excellence Builder of Choice and Best Customer Experience
- 7 time Builder of the Year in a 10 year run from the Canadian Home Builder’s Association.
- Ranked Top 3 in homeowner satisfaction among Edmonton builders 4 consecutive years
- 2016 Home award winner in customer satisfaction
FAMILY BUSINESS MEANS FAMILY VALUES.
People come first; our clients, our team members, our partners.
- Client experience is our #1 priority
- You’re not a file number. Your name is always used by every team member to remind us who we are serving.
- Your mission matters. We care why about what’s changed in your life that you are moving.
- We believe each Kimberley client is an integral part of our Kimberley family.
- Our team members are just as important.
- We care about each other and are a team of likeminded people working towards the same goal—providing you with the best possible experience.
- Our employee retention numbers tell us we are getting it right!
ONE OF A KIND PERSONALIZED HOME BUILDING EXPERIENCES FOR ANY SIZE & ANY PRICE
Your investment is always enough for our best service.
- Your home’s price does not change our service.
- Same specs, same service, same trade partners, at every price point
- Your home is priced specific to its design criteria not our design time.
- Our first price is our last price so you don’t have to worry if you got the best price available on your Kimberley home.
- Build where you want. If we can get out great team there to ensure proper supervision of the construction of your home—we will build there.
A TEAM OF EXPERTS MAKES YOUR HOME EXCEPTIONAL.
Being a great home builder is our job not yours. Trust our dedicated team of experts throughout the whole process to make it easy. A full team of experts behind every new home:
- New Home Experts on a mission to make your new home be the solution you have been dreaming of
- Vice President of quality control
- Site supervisors committed to ensuring properly supervised builds and client relationships
- Client Concierge for easy and quick communication
- Realtor Partner who is an industry expert and Kimberley expert
- Trade partners who pride themselves in their work and your satisfaction
- Move in Concierge dedicated to making your move stress-free
- Knowledgeable after possession home service team who treats your home as their own
Our President's Message
With care and the utmost attention to detail, our team at Kimberley Homes provides home building experiences that are second to none.
We know that buying a home is much more than a significant financial decision, it’s a personal investment into a place where families will build a lifetime of memories. We feel privileged to welcome buyers into the Kimberley family, and it is our priority and passion to provide families with caring, personalized experiences that honour the immense trust given to us.
“It is Our Priority and Passion to Provide Families with Caring, Personalized Experiences.”
We focus on relationship building just as much as we focus on home building, which means we attract the very best staff and tradespeople who reliably deliver positive building experiences and superior craftsmanship, and who help create forever special moments in your haven — your home.
Our core values of honesty, integrity and quality building practices have put us well on our way to achieving our vision of being the Edmonton region’s most sought-after homebuilder.
Since 1989, Kimberley Homes has earned a premiere reputation for our ongoing commitment to our clients. Over our 25 years of building homes, we are fortunate to have been recognized with more than 50 prestigious homebuilding awards. Recent acknowledgements include: Edmonton New Home Buyer’s Choice Award (2016) from the Professional Home Builders Institute, awarded to the builder ranked number one for overall customer satisfaction; Canadian Home Builder’s Association — Edmonton Region’s Builder of the Year (seven times in the past nine years); and the Platinum Award of Distinction (2012) from the Alberta New Home Warranty Program in recognition of our outstanding record of no unresolved customer service issues for 20 consecutive years.
We invite you to come and meet our people, view our first-class product, and experience our caring ways of Kimberley Homes.
We believe that our organization and our homes – past, present and future – are very special. Thank you for the opportunity to share them with you.
President & CEO