Three to Five bedrooms
Our new HUDSON plan was specially designed for the exciting community of Uplands at Riverview, but our homeowners are excited to make it work for their families in our other Estate neighbourhoods!
- Kitchen includes granite or quartz counters, custom cabinetry with soft close doors & drawers, crown molding, under cabinet LED lighting, and multiple pots and pans drawers, with a spacious Nook and extra-long central island with flush ledge for additional seating
- The large Pantry has 5 rows of built-in shelves
- Generous Master Bedroom at the back of the home includes a walk-in closet with custom organizer
- 5-piece spa Ensuite features a soaker tub, large tiled shower with 10mm glass door, two undermount sinks set in your choice of granite or quartz counters, and a private water closet
- Second floor laundry room is connected to the Master’s walk-in closet for added convenience, but far enough from the bedrooms so those late night laundry sessions won’t keep anyone awake!
- Gas fireplace in the Great Room is enhanced by two benches on either side, along with expansive windows facing the yard
- Main-floor Bedroom and full bathroom is perfect for overnight guests, or for long-term family members, but this space can easily be designed for a home office, study space, etc.; ask our New Home Experts about the many ways you can make this multi-purpose space work for your family!
- Family-sized main floor Mud Room includes a built-in bench and cubbies to help organize all that ‘stuff’ that comes in to a busy home
- Second-floor Bonus Room overlooks the central stairs
- The two additional Bedrooms on the second floor both have large closets, expansive windows, and are conveniently located close to the full bathroom and Bonus Room
- Flexibility is key in this home, with easy options for three to five bedrooms!
- Other features include a large double attached Garage and 9’ ceilings on main floor; please view our industry leading PURE Specifications for more information on what is included in all of our homes