A functional and beautiful kitchen with solid surface counters, a stunning 5-piece spa ensuite with freestanding tub, and soaring two-storey ceilings in the Great Room show off the luxurious side of Kimberley Homes. But we know you want functionality in your home as well, so you’ll find smart additions like ‘His & Hers’ closets, a main floor ‘Flex Room’, and a family-sized mudroom/laundry room.
- Soaring two-storey ceilings in Great Room, matched with expansive windows, creating an amazing, open space
- Functional Kitchen features loads of customizable cabinets topped with crown molding and finished off with under cabinet LED lighting and your choice of tiled backsplash and solid surface counters; don’t forget the soft close doors and drawers throughout, and multiple pots and pans drawers
- The corner pantry has 5 rows of built-in shelving, perfect for stocking up on all the essentials
- Bright Nook connects to the rear yard
- Generous Master Bedroom has TWO walk-in closets (‘His & Hers’), both with custom organizers
- Spa Ensuite features two undermount sinks set in solid surface counters atop an extra-long vanity, built-in soaker tub, large tiled shower with 10mm glass doors, and a private water closet
- The second-floor Bonus Room is centrally located, and overlooks the Great Room
- Two spacious kid’s Bedrooms located at the front of the house, both with large closets and upgraded carpet
- Family-sized Mud Room/Laundry Room can easily be customized with a built-in bench and cubbies, perfect for storing all the ‘stuff’ that tends to accumulate by the back door!
- Main floor Flex Room off the Foyer and down the hall from the Powder Room is a perfect space for a playroom or study space; and when the kids grow out of it, it can easily accommodate a home office or library
- Large double attached garage is finished with insulation, drywall, and tape; add a floor drain and hot & cold taps for added convenience
- 9’ ceilings on main floor make your home feel even more open and inviting
- The choice is yours! Make sure your home suits your tastes by choosing from our exquisite interior finishing and colour palette options, including upgraded hardwood and ceramic tile, granite or quartz counters throughout, and customizable cabinets
- Personalize your light fixtures thanks to our generous lighting allowance
- Energy efficient features of your home include: high-efficiency furnace & hot water system, low flush toilet and low flow faucets, HRV and triple pane windows, etc. (for more information on the energy efficient features of our home, please check out our PURE Specifications or speak with a New Home Expert)
- As always, our industry-leading PURE Specifications illustrate the many fine features included in all of our homes, such as exterior stone, lifetime warranty on shingles, gas line to backyard, rough-in for central vac, soft close doors and drawers throughout, etc.
In addition to these standard features, your Opal home includes 9′ ceilings on the main floor, and a large double attached garage. We have two standard sizes for our Opal plan, both of which can be easily customized to best suit your family’s needs. Contact us today for more information about this popular home!
- 2,017 Sq Ft
- 2,162 Sq Ft