13 Jacob’s Close
Our AWARD WINNING New Hampshire plan remains one of more popular homes, thanks to it’s clever use of space and it’s many luxurious details. And we have updated this plan just for Jensen Lakes!
Kimberley’s signature open-rise, scissor stairs are the central feature of the home, and connect the 4 ‘split’ levels. The floorplan includes a spacious Den, main floor Dining Room, Bonus Room with 10′ ceilings, 3 bedrooms, and 2.5 bathrooms.
Find custom cabinetry throughout the home (all with soft close doors & drawers), including an amazing built-in media centre in the second floor Bonus Room. Solid surface counters are included throughout, including on the extra-long Kitchen island and in the luxurious spa Ensuite.
The children’s bedrooms on the second floor are connected by a Jack & Jill bathroom, with private shower/toilet area, and double undermount sinks set in an extra-long vanity. Each bedroom includes walk-in closets with custom organizers.
- Kimberley Signature stunning open-rise ‘scissor’ stairs are the central feature of the home
- Chef’s Kitchen features beautiful quartz counters, custom cabinetry with soft close doors & drawers, crown molding, under cabinet LED lighting and sparkling tile backsplash
- There is plenty of space for dining and entertaining, thanks to the attached Nook/Dining Room and extra long island with flush ledge for additional seating overlooking the Great Room
- The walk-through Pantry is enormous, and has 5 rows of built-in shelves, and connects via pocket door to the family-sized Mudroom
- The Great Room overlooks the covered deck, and prepare to get cozy in front of a spectacular fireplace with brick and polished tile surround
- Generous second-floor Bonus Room features 10’ ceilings and soaring floor-to-ceiling windows
- Spa Ensuite features walk-in closet with custom closet organizer, large shower (with space for granite bench), corner (or freestanding) tub, double undermount sinks set in granite counters, and a private water closet
- Owner’s Suite is a relaxing space with a double-sided fireplace connecting through to the Ensuite
- The spa Ensuite is a must see, and no detail has been spared: a unique pepple tile ‘walkway’ leads you to the freestanding tub where you can soak all of your worries away, or relax in your oversized steam shower with quartz bench
- Additional Bedrooms are connected by a Jack & Jill Bathroom, and both include walk-in closets with custom organizers
- Optional triple garage, with additional option for drive through stall in the single bay (dependent on your choice of home site)
Additional features of the standard New Hampshire plan include an oversized double attached garage, 9′ ceilings on the main floor, large Den, and second floor Laundry room.
View our selection of favourite quick possession homes.