1491 Howes Cres SW
The Ruby remains one of our more popular plans due in part to the functional details that make all the difference for a busy family, in addition to the more luxurious touches in the Owner’s Suite and Ensuite. Starting as you walk in the front door, these functional & luxurious touches become clear in the stunning open to above foyer with the private Flex Room located close by. The open concept main floor is perfect for the busy family to spend time together cooking, relaxing and enjoying each other’s company. A Kitchen designed for cooking means anyone can step in to help out and find where all the gadgets are stored with ease. The combination Mudroom/Laundry room is made to accommodate all the stuff that comes in with you at the end of the day, and benefits from popular additions like custom cabinetry, and a storage bench with overhead cubbies.
- Chef’s Kitchen is on trend with dark blue lower cabinets, creamy white uppers, and glass doors
- Classic white subway tile backsplash is enhanced by the under cabinet LED lighting, and the abundance of cabinets include multiple pots & pans drawers and soft close doors & drawers throughout
- The central island holds the double undermount sink, dishwasher, and has a flush eating bar for additional casual seating
- Spacious Great Room completes the open concept main floor and includes a gas fireplace with white subway tile surround and barnwood detail extending to the ceiling
- Ultra-functional tiled Mud Room includes a built-in bench and overhead cubbies to keep your busy family organized
- Main floor Laundry Room offers all the convenience of upper and lower cabinets, solid surface counter and laundry sink
- Second floor Bonus Room features a stunning linear fireplace with beautiful ceramic tile surround and neutral mantle – this show-stopper will keep you cozy and delight your guests!
- Double walk-in closets in the Owner’s Suite, both with custom closet organizers
- Luxurious 5-piece Spa Ensuite features large tiled shower with 10mm glass door, soaker tub, two undermount sinks set in solid surface counters and expansive cabinetry, and a private water closet
- Open-to-above Foyer is well-lit thanks to additional windows and stunning chandelier
- Two bedrooms along the side of the home share a large bathroom with muted blue cabinets, solid surface counter, and built-in linen shelves
- The Tudor-inspired exterior has instant curb appeal thanks to the extensive stone work and varied gables
View our selection of favourite quick possession homes.