6807 Knox Loop SW
Come visit our new showhome in phase 2 of the Arbours Estates at 6807 Knox Loop SW. Follow Hiller Rd SW straight through the first round-a-bout. At the second round-a-bout take the second exit onto Keswick Way SW. Take your first left onto Knox Loop SW and see the showhome on your left-hand side.
Our AWARD WINNING Emerald remains one of our most popular models, due not only to the stunning 2-storey ceilings in the great room – with amazing windows to match – but also thanks to its family-friendly, functional layout. Enjoy an amazing chef’s kitchen with long central island, and bright attached nook. The walk-through pantry adds functionality and convenience to the space, connecting to the mudroom and garage for ease of grocery-unloading, and has space enough for a stand-up deep freeze. While this home doesn’t take advantage of it, this floorplan easily allows for the addition of a fourth bedroom, while customization of the fireplace surround is simply a design consultation away!
*Our second showhome in the Arbours of Keswick is located in Phase 2 of Arbours Estates. Our showhome is currently getting it’s finishing touches and the photos displayed here are of previously built Emerald homes. Actual colours/finishes may vary.
- Chef’s Kitchen includes quartz counters, custom cabinetry with soft close doors & drawers, under cabinet LED lighting, and the central island has a flush ledge for even more prep space, storage, and casual seating
- The attached walk-through Pantry have 5 rows of built-in shelves, and space for a stand-up freezer or additional fridge
- Spacious Nook connects to the rear deck with glass & aluminum railing
- Generous Owner’s suite includes a walk-in closet with custom organizer that connects through to the tiled Laundry Room
- 5-piece spa Ensuite includes freestanding tub, large tiled shower with 10mm glass door, two undermount sinks set in quartz counters, built-in MDF shelving, and a private water closet
- Soaring two-storey ceilings in the Great Room with expansive windows on both storeys
- Main-floor Den/Flex room adjacent to the Foyer is open to the main hallway, and is perfect for a den or study space, or even a playroom
- Family-sized main floor Mud Room includes a fully tiled dog wash and large walk-in closet for coats or other seasonal items
- Second floor tiled Laundry Room connects to the Owner’s Suite
- The kids’ Bedrooms at the front of the home are spacious with large windows
- Designer wallpaper throughout the home, amazing lighting selections, and custom blinds and window treatments selected by Glow Interior Design
View our selection of favourite quick possession homes.